Friday, November 16, 2012

My Goal:

-Achieve 1000 subscribers

This is my goal! I'm afraid to say that I have to quit making charms... I already don't have income, my mom doesn't give allowance, and she never even bought me clay. Regardless of the supplier, my mom still doesn't let me continue. I am not an ungrateful child with a bag full of money and wanting more, I am one of those kids that get nothing for doing more than the average person that does nothing to get their allowance. Money is not easy to gain, so do not always rely on your parents for cash. I wish I can spend as much as I can, but I am restricted. If I can monetize my videos, that'll be great. However, not enough subscribers, equals, not enough money for monetization.

To prevent from wasting too much clay, I'll make a video once a month or even maybe two or three months. That way, I can slowly erode away the clay rather than instantly evaporating it. I am still trying to get over the fact that people are using at least half a section of their clay to make their charms! The bigger the charm, the more money you would sell the item and the more money you waste. It's just disgusting how wasteful that is. Regardless of how perfect the charm is, it the SIZE that matters. Would you want to wear a weight around your neck? DEFINATELY NOT! I'm not trying to make those people feel bad, it's just a pet-peeve I have about clay.

I got a little off topic, but that's okay. I love you, my subbies, from begining to end. :)